We can’t imagine life without wireless technology. Everyone has a cell phone, a TV remote, and a Wi-Fi connection. Why do we still use wired keyboards and mouse? It is now possible to buy a high-quality wireless keyboard and mouse with a long operating range. It works on a PC and Xbox. Still, range and interference have always been wireless’s weak points. Your wireless keyboard and mouse may stop responding if you go far from your pc.
Also, early models required numerous batteries and heavy adaptors. So they were not very useful. Thanks to new ideas and a big jump in wireless technology in recent years. You can find a wireless keyboard and mouse set that looks great, operates properly, and has a long range. It is affordable and convenient for you.
How to choose Long Range Wireless and Keyboards?
You should think about a few things before Choosing a wireless mouse and keyboard with a long range. Here are a few things you should think about.
Usage is a crucial factor for buyers. If you want to get down to details, how will you be utilizing your computer time? Are you going to be writing papers, creating software, playing video games, or looking up videos? How much of your day is spent in front of a computer screen?
It affects which combination of keyboard and mouse will be most comfortable for you. The appropriate option can enhance your experience. However, making a poor decision can turn even the simplest of computing activities into a frustrating experience.
Features and Abilities
Once you know what you want to do. You should decide which elements are crucial to enhancing your overall satisfaction. For example, many wireless keyboards allow you to assign shortcut keys. That lets you do something over and over by tapping one click. Some boards contain multimedia keys that work with everyday media players.
For example, Quicktime, iTunes, Kodi, VLC, etc. Also, think about how long your device’s battery will last. The vast majority of keyboards and mice use standard AA or AAA batteries. When needed, they may be easily replaced.
Design and Ergonomic
How well your devices are designed and how well they fit your body will impact how pleasant they are to use over time. It’s true that after using a modern keyboard or mouse for a short time, you shouldn’t experience any discomfort. But, over time, adjustable bases, wrist rests, and ergonomic designs can reduce wrist pain and stress ailments.
Wireless Mouse Power
Another thing to think about is how your wireless mouse will be powered. AA and AAA batteries can be used in some devices, while some have built-in rechargeable options. Also, some models even have solar panels that can recharge themselves from the ambient or artificial light.
But for some people, the ease of just swapping out the battery every few months is more important. Others may want to recharge rather than buy new batteries. No matter what you choose. Our selection of top ten long-range wireless keyboard and mouse combos includes good options.
Portability is not something that every user will care about. Because some office workers may want a wireless solution for use with a pc or laptop. They hardly move from that spot. Others will try to find a different solution. They want a device for performing research, studying from coffee bars, or visiting friends’ houses for game parties.
In most cases, convenience and mobility are mutually exclusive. The most comfortable wireless combos are comfy and portable. Many of our picks achieve a solid balance between portability and comfort for people who need both.
Best Long Range Wireless Mouse and Keyboard
- Logitech MK550 (best keyboard mouse wireless combo)
- Vssoplor (best budget wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
- Microsoft (best compact wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
- Logitech MK520 (best Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
- RATEL (Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo)
- Microsoft (Best Wireless Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse)
- Razer Turret (Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo)
- WisFox (Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo)
Top 8 Best Long Range Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Detailed Review
Wireless keyboards and mice have several benefits. No matter if you use a desktop computer or laptop. Wireless devices will allow you greater flexibility and convenience if you work from home. This post gives a quick overview of ten of our best long-range wireless mouse and keyboard combos. We’ll focus on the range, how well it works with your PC and laptops, etc. Let’s start
Logitech MK550 (best keyboard mouse wireless combo)
The keyboard and mouse that come with the Logitech MK550 have a long-range and are designed to be comfortable to use. Logitech’s product is our top pick for having the best value. They lead the accessories market with their extensive range of products. The MK550’s portability improves long-term typing comfort.
Because people’s fingers are all different sizes, the keyboard in this setup features a wave pattern to make typing more comfortable for everyone. Even though it takes some time to get used to. Once people get used to how this layout works.
Their typing speed may rise as stamina does. These things add to more work done with much less stress on the wrists. Also, you may adjust the keyboard’s height, so it’s just right for you. The MK510 wireless mouse is appealing to users of both hands. The MK520 mouse is thinner. Also, it includes a high arch and silicone side-grips for accurate cursor movement.
This combo has a very long battery life. The keyboard has a 3-year battery life and the mouse two years. The USB dongle is small and makes it easy to set up both parts of this combo. Also, you may obtain software to program the 18 keys online. Overall, this long-range wireless mouse and keyboard have amazing functionality, a comfortable layout, and fantastic pricing.
- Large and Comfortable: The M510 mouse is made to be comfortable to use for hours. The ergonomic design incorporates a rubber scroll wheel and firm grips. You can keep working all day. If you’re at work or home. It works well for both right-handed and left-handed people.
- Three years’ keyboard, two years’ mouse battery life: Because the battery will last longer, you won’t have to spend time looking for new ones. The batteries in the keyboard can last up to three years without having to be changed. The M510 mouse can work for two years without needing new batteries.
- Easy to connect: You can start working right away by plugging the USB receiver into your pc or laptop. The receiver gives a good connection within 10 meters (33 feet). Wireless range varies by user, environment, and CPU factors.
- The design of curved keyboards helps keep your wrists straight.
- Palm rest with foam
- The mouse is smooth and solid.
- Many programmable and hotkeys
- Not everyone will like curved keyboards.
It has a smooth, solid mouse and a keyboard that is slightly curved and shaped. If you’re a typist suffering from sore wrists and tendons, you might find relief with the Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550.
Vssoplor (best budget wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
The Vssoplor Wireless Keyboard and Mouse set is the best you can get if you want the best combination of functionality and flexibility. Plus, it’s the cheapest option on our list. This product has a lot of great qualities. For customers who want a wireless combo that stays put and offers long hours of comfort. This keyboard and mouse set is ideal for business trips, studies, and desks with little room. This choice is worth your money.
This setup eliminates the sidebar from the keyboard to make it more compact and portable. It also has high-quality scissor-switch keys for fast typing. It’s slimmer, lighter, and quietest than its competitors. The wireless range is reliable up to 30 feet long, and setting it up is quick and easy.
The DPI of the mouse used in this setup is also customizable. It lets users choose between 1000/1600/2400 to match the mouse’s task. We tested the mouse on a variety of surfaces, and it worked well on all of them. It worked as smoothly and quietly as the keyboard it goes with.
This combo’s key quality makes it ideal for travel. There are some other good lots to consider about. One of the advantages of this set is that the keyboard is shielded from dirt and liquid by a thin silicone cover. This makes it even easier to use. The ultra-slim design is another feature. Overall, this is one of the best long-range wireless mouse and keyboard sets.
- High DPI and Silent Click: If you have a mute mouse, you can do your work without disturbing anyone. The 3 Mouse DPI Levels 1000/1600/2400 make it easy to change how sensitive the cursor is and make it move more nicely on various surfaces.
- Scissors Switch Keys: Thanks to its premium Scissor Switch layout, typing on it is both smooth and silent. It has excellent tactile feedback that will make you hook up with typing, and it bounces back quickly if you accidentally hit the wrong key.
- Rechargeable Keyboard and Mouse: The built-in lithium-ion battery makes it convenient and economical to use. When used daily, the keyboard and mouse can function on a single battery charge for almost three months.
- It features a 2.4GHz wireless keyboard with a 10m range
- It has a very slim design that makes it look stylish and elegant.
- The built-in contour form reduces typing fatigue.
- The sleep mode might not work well.
This Vssoplor Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo are both portable and flexible, and it costs a reasonable amount. Plus, you have the safety of a three-year warranty. For the best budget wireless keyboard and mouse combo it is a smart choice.
Microsoft (best compact wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
Microsoft engaged with experts to make their 5050 wireless keyboards and mice comfortable. The curved keyboard is different from the standard layout. It makes things easier to use and more comfortable without adding a steep learning curve.
The built-in palm rest on the keyboard is a nice touch that helps reduce fatigue. The keyboard’s shortcut keys can be modified to suit your needs, thus improving its value. It also uses AES 128-bit encryption. It has a 30-foot signal range. So, it’s perfect for those who need a lot of freedom in organizing their desks.
The included mouse is comfortable to operate with any hand, thanks to its palm grip design. Most users will find it easy and comfortable. However, this mouse had several surprising features. Its BlueTrack technology beat most mice. The mouse performed badly on clear glass and mirrors. This is because BlueTrack has a built-in limitation that makes this impossible.
This combination is perfect for people who need optimal ergonomic support and are willing to compromise flexibility. Some people had problems with the size of the dongle. We expected this would not be a big problem. Battery life was another category in which this combo fell below our top picks. The 4 AA batteries powering the combo will need to be replaced once a year. But, overall, this combo is a good option.
- Fashionable and Easy to Use: This ergonomically designed curved keyboard will help you sit and type in a more comfortable position. All the joints in your arms, wrists, and hands will be more relaxed.
- 30 Feet Range: Its wireless range allows you to work clutter-free up to 30 feet away from your desk. You can use keyboards and mouse buttons for quick access to programs, files, media, and websites.
- Advanced Encryption Standard Technology: The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption system is also available. Which is meant to assist in keeping your data safe by securing your keys.
- Low price
- Friendly to use
- There are many shortcut keys on Windows
- Both the top and the bottom can be angled.
- The mouse can use both hands.
- There are no backlit keys.
We found that the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 is one of the few really ergonomic keyboards on the market today. It’s a big plus that this wireless setup is one of the most pleasant we’ve tried.
Logitech MK520 (best logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
The next best logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo strikes a healthy compromise between the requirements of the user and the demands of the work. You can count on long battery life and consistent connectivity, plus plenty of handy features. Also, it will improve your PC’s productivity, comfort, and pleasure. Logitech MK520 is one of the best long-range affordable alternatives.
The keyboard’s plastic wrist rest is a welcome addition for anyone who spends a lot of time tapping away at the keys. The size and layout of a typical, full-sized keyboard. However, it is full size. But, it is portable and lightweight enough for day-to-day use, whether in the office or on the go. The keys work well, and it was a pleasure to type on this keyboard. It’s straightforward to set up on any PC, making it excellent for those with several devices. You just want to plug and play.
Both left and right handed people may operate the mouse with ease with this combo. It has rubber straps and a high arch, which make it easy to use and give you good control. The optical resolution is enhanced for precision without latency. The Logitech MK520 has protected 2.4GHz wireless connectivity and long battery life.
This wireless combo offers portability and versatility at an affordable price. Also, the peace of mind that comes with a three-year warranty. The 128-bit encryption makes working in public or congested offices easy. The batteries lasted a long time and were built to last. You can use your long-range wireless combo in many settings and for many years.
- Plug-and-Play Package: You may link your mouse and keyboard together with just a single, compact Logitech USB receiver. The range of the wireless connection is up to 10 meters, and it is reliable. Its wireless range varies on surroundings and computer.
- Comfortable and Full-Sized: You can easily enter data with a full-sized keyboard that has a number pad. You may easily mute the pc or skip to the next track with the press of a button. This keyboard cares for your hands with contoured keys, tilting legs, and palm rest.
- Battery Life is Good: Keyboard batteries last 36 months, and mouse batteries last 18 months. The amount of time a keyboard or mouse battery lasts depends on the user and the way the device is used.
- 2mm point of activation on keys
- The mouse works well on many surfaces.
- Combo at a reasonable price
- Long-lasting batteries
- The mouse is really simple.
The MK520 keyboard is great for typing and responds quickly, while the mouse works well on all surfaces. Overall this long range keyboard and mouse combo are good.
RATEL (Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo)
We were very happy to find that RATEL’s wireless combination offered both features and capabilities. Thanks to their innovative crater switch technology, tapping on the keyboard is now a peaceful experience. The experience is just as fluid and responsive as with any mechanical or scissor-key keyboard we’ve tried.
This package includes a keyboard with crater switch technology. This feature alone separates it from the other nine keyboards on our list. The technology is also very quiet and easy to use. RATEL has membranes that are resistant to spills and prevent oxidation. You’ll have a keyboard that’s suitable for usage in a library or a noisy public place like a cafe. It has built-in protection against the risks in that environment.
The mouse has a comfortable shape and worked well on all the different surfaces we tried it on. Its optical resolution of 1600 DPI is better than that of most other wireless mice. But we didn’t encounter any delays. It just takes one AAA battery to power the keyboard and one AA battery to power the mouse. We were impressed by how long the batteries in both devices lasted.
The price may be the most exciting thing about this set. It costs the same as the other combos. If its cutting-edge technology holds up over time, it might be a game-changer. So, at that price, you’re getting a fantastic deal. The combo’s 1-year warranty and unproven technology are a double-edged sword.
- Three options for DPI: You can also choose between 800 and 1600 DPI with the mouse. Depending on your preferences, you can select a variety of different speeds at which to move. That makes it a good deal.
- Silent Click: This wireless keyboard and mouse set was developed with silence in mind. No matter if you’re using it at work, at home, or in a public place. It never makes noise or bothers people.
- Multimedia Keys: There are 19 Multimedia Hotkeys on this wireless keyboard. You may use it to quickly and easily access things like music, email, your homepage, and more.
- Low-profile keys offer comfortable typing.
- Fast-responding switch keys lessen clicking noise.
- Long-lasting keyboard with anti-oxidation membrane
- Ultra-slim design with multi-media keys
- Sometimes don’t stay connected.
This wireless keyboard and mouse set from RATEL has a long range. Also, it has a very slim design with keys for multimedia. So it’s a good choice and easy to transport.
Microsoft (Best Wireless microsoft Keyboard and Mouse)
The Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 has a standard-size keyboard. This has a sidebar with 10 keys. It is also thin enough and strong enough to make it a good choice when adaptability is essential. The keyboard doesn’t have a wrist rest because it has a full-size layout. This means that performance is the most important thing. Besides having the complete set of QWERTY keys.
The shortcut keys on this keyboard can be modified from their default settings. That will reduce routine tasks to the ease of pressing a few keys. We liked the quiet and gentle keys. This keyboard would be perfect for meetings or presentations. When it’s time to replace something, it needs two AAA batteries.
This combo’s mouse is versatile. So it works well for all users, no matter what they like. The mouse is full-sized and makes it easy to move around with precision. The mouse’s claw grip and optical resolution impressed us. The mouse and keyboard use 128-bit AES encryption.
Also, the keyboard’s keys are well-spaced, and the mouse is easy to hold. You can enjoy its portability and longevity while traveling in relative comfort. If you compare it to the rest of the products we looked at, its price is just in the middle. This best long range wireless mouse and keyboard has a lot to recommend it.
- Good Quality Pair: The full-size mouse and keyboard’s quiet-touch buttons make for a peaceful typing experience. That makes it easy and accurate to navigate. It’s fair to say that this is a favorable deal.
- Advanced Encryption Standard Technology: You might like the way that Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) works. In addition, your keystrokes are encrypted with 128-bit security so that your data is safe.
- 30 Feet Range: Its built-in transceiver makes installation a breeze and maintains a stable connection at a range of up to 30 feet. So, this is a great option for your wireless connection.
- This pair uses AES encryption with 128 bits.
- Comfortable and well-designed
- Included Batteries
- Wireless Connection is Reliable
- The letters on the keyboard are a bit cheap.
The keys on the keyboard are evenly spaced, and the mouse is easy to hold. You can enjoy how easy it is to carry and how long it lasts while traveling. So, it seems to be a good deal.
Razer Turret (Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo)
This high-end Razer Turret set is portable, wireless, and comfy. The gaming keyboard and retractable mouse pad are made to fit comfortably on your lap as you play. The right-hand side number pad is not included with the mechanical keyboard. But, it does provide adequate cushioning for the wrists. The mechanical keys are sturdy, having a life expectancy of about 80 million key presses.
The tactile switches are ideal for gaming. It is highly reactive; therefore, your instructions will be carried out promptly. The Razer Turret keyboard is small. So, it lacks media controls and customizable macro keys due to its size.
Also, it comes with an Xbox key to easily access the dashboard. The battery in this wireless, rechargeable keyboard can be charged via USB. This has a maximum runtime of 11 hours with all lights on and 43 hours when turned off. If you’re looking for the top gaming mouse, go no further than the Turret mouse. It features a DPI range of 16,000 that you may modify with a button.
The fully charged batteries last 30 hours with illumination on. If not, it will probably go on for 50 hours. The Razer Turret combo’s above-average performance makes it the ideal long-range keyboard and mouse. But. The price is a bit high. So this keyboard and mouse pack is better for expert gamers. However, if you need a keyboard and mouse with a long range, this is one of the best options available.
- Wireless Connection at 2.4 GHz: Connecting a keyboard and mouse to an Xbox One is as simple as using a single universal dongle method. You love to play video games via a fast and dependable wireless network.
- Ergonomic Wrist Rest Built-In: The ergonomic wrist rest ensures your comfort. Even after long hours of playing, your wrists will be perfectly supported by this.
- Long-lasting Sturdiness: If you use it, you can enhance the efficacy of your game. Both the mouse and keyboard on the Razer Turret are designed to last through a lot of use. So it’s a good combination.
- Outstanding design
- Innovative mouse mat that expands
- Illumination in full color
- Long-lasting batteries
- A bit expensive
When it comes to gaming on Xbox One and PC, the Razer Turret keyboard and mouse set are top-notch. However, there is a lack of Xbox games that can be played with it.
WisFox (Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo)
WisFox isn’t as well-known as Logitech or Microsoft. But, this combination offers equal value to those popular names at a lower price. This model is a good compromise between functionality and being light and easy to carry. You get extra features like scissor-switch keys and customized hotkeys at ranges exceeding 30 feet.
But, the keyboard lacks a feature that promotes user comfort. This makes it a possible poor choice for daily use if you type extensively. The slim and comfortable design makes up for these problems. The protection against spills and splashes is minimal at best.
If you’re a frequent traveler, we wouldn’t recommend this keyboard to you. On the other hand, it achieves a reasonable middle ground between the various needs. It’s a good alternative for people who want the best wireless long range keyboard.
The mouse has a customizable optical resolution of up to 1600 DPI, as well as a choice between 800 and 1200 DPI. It works with one AA battery. But, this mouse’s comfort wasn’t great. The design appears to adopt the same eclectic approach to function as the keyboard. It’s a full-size mouse, so it’s a bit big to hold comfortably with your fingertip. But, with this price, the best long range wireless keyboard and mouse combo is good.
- Shortcuts for Multimedia: The keyboard’s 12 multimedia shortcut keys make it easy to play movies and music. Also, you can browse the web, check your email, and do a lot more. It is very convenient and works well. So it’s a good choice.
- Truly Quite Keys: Keys are whisper quiet and slender thanks to the sophisticated scissor-switch design. Also, the keyboard’s layout makes it easy to type and click. The button is quiet, and the mouse is accurate.
- Customizable DPI Mouse: The high-definition optical sensor makes it click softly and quietly. Which lets you move the cursor smoothly, control it accurately, and scroll quickly. Also, it has 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI levels for the mouse.
- Touchpad built-in with left-click and right-click buttons
- It has Multimedia hotkeys
- Long-lasting batteries
- Excellent DPI mouse
- The design is simple
WisFox’s wireless technology operates at 2.4 GHz, allowing it to connect to any computer with a USB port. It has a full-size key layout with a touchpad that is integrated into the design. You also have access to a number of shortcut keys for managing your media.
comfortable wireless combos are comfy and portable. Many of our picks achieve a solid balance between portability and comfort for people who need both.
Also check: Best Keyboard and Mouse for Video Editing
Pros of Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Let us now examine the benefits of having your mouse and keyboard cordless.
Who wouldn’t desire a well-organized office? Of course, the wires are an eyesore, mainly if they are overly lengthy and uneven owing to their placement. You’ll need cable ties or adhesive tape to hold those cables in place if you want to keep them orderly.
It also eliminates the need for time-consuming upgrading initiatives to conceal the cables in plain sight.
You may use your mouse and keyboard anywhere as long as the connection is observable. Unlike when using a wired mouse and keyboard, mobility is limited only by the length of the cable.
With the wifi connection, you may move about freely. Furthermore, since everything is plug and play and quick to install, you don’t have to bother about a time-consuming setup anytime you need to change stations.
Some versions need a single USB connection to power the mouse and keyboard. Other models, on the other hand, need different USBs. In this regard, you may only utilize the one with a single connection to guarantee that everything is operational with a single plug. However, it is also dependent on your requirements. You can get a mouse or keyboard with separate USB ports if you require the mouse or keyboard.
Cons of wireless keyboard and mouse
It nearly seems to be flawless, yet everything has a fault. So, let us examine the disadvantages to determine if a wireless connection is suitable for everyday usage.
You will note that you will need to stock up on batteries since constant use will deplete the battery’s lifetime. It may be troublesome since people may believe their mouse or keyboard is malfunctioning, not realizing that just the battery has to be replaced.
You’ll also note that this equipment is more costly than a standard wired keyboard and mouse.
This does not apply to every model or device. However, some have experienced latency or delay in the mouse or keyboard command pickup. You may choose to switch to a different wireless provider if this occurs.
Reports of PC or laptop performance hampered due to this additional connection have also been reported. If this occurs, restart your computer and then reconnect the USB cable.
You might also like to read:
- Why Is Mechanical Keyboard Good For Gaming?
- Why does my Computer Mouse keep Freezing up?
- How to use Keyboard and Mouse on Multiple Computers?
- Hot-swappable vs soldering keyboard
Bluetooth vs. wireless
Wireless keyboards and mice may connect to your computer using two wireless systems: traditional 2.4 GHz wireless or Bluetooth. Before going any further, it’s important to note that Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology work very well for connecting a wireless keyboard and mouse with a computer. The range is steady at around 30 33 ft (10 meters). This changes depending on the surroundings, such as walls or furniture between the computer and the peripherals, but each system is equally impacted.
The first thing to consider when buying a wireless keyboard and mouse is whether or not your computer has Bluetooth connectivity.
Most of the better home computers (opens in new tab) will have Bluetooth, as will almost all laptops (opens in new tab), although some older PCs may lack it. Similarly, if you constructed your computer, you may have overlooked installing a Bluetooth card. You may purchase a Bluetooth dongle that connects to a USB port if your laptop lacks Bluetooth.
Wireless gadgets that use the 2.4 GHz connection technique will have a unique USB dongle that allows you to connect them directly to your computer. However, since any dongle-based approach would use one of your USB spaces, connecting through built-in Bluetooth is the most space-efficient choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is superior, a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
You can use both wired and wireless devices. But it varies based on what you’re using it for. If you prefer working with the keyboard and mouse while sitting back from the screen. It will help if you choose the wireless alternative. If you don’t mind saving up for a gaming keyboard. It’s also possible to use a wired model. But wireless keyboards for gaming are a bit pricey.
Does a USB require a wireless keyboard?
You can get by with a wireless mouse and keyboard without USB support. There are two ways to connect it. There is a USB-based NFC connectivity option available. The other way to link up it is to use Bluetooth Lineup. When pairing with Bluetooth, you don’t have to use USB.
Is a Bluetooth keyboard superior to a USB wireless keyboard?
The functionality of a Bluetooth keyboard is similar to that of a USB wireless keyboard. The primary difference is limited to the amount of network access. There may be some delay while using a Bluetooth keyboard from a distant position. However, if you need a keyboard with a long range of connectivity, an IR-based or USB wireless keyboard is your best alternative.
The use of a wireless mouse and keyboard is recommended. It’s time to take a break from looking at the computer and find a more relaxed position to read or watch. The included wireless keyboard and mouse pair with your device via distant connection (NFC) or a 2.4 GHz wireless connection. You can get the best results with a long-range connection option.
If you want the best wireless keyboard and mouse with a long range. The Logitech MK550 is available as a good option. It has a lot of shortcut keys and looks great in black. If you want the best gaming combination. You can also go with the Razer Turret Wireless Long Range Gaming Keyboard and Mouse. We hope our reviews help you find the best options.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: We hope you love the product we recommend! Just so you know, We may Collect a share or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our link, we really appreciate it!