A good pair of headphones and a clear-sounding microphone can significantly affect your needs. It’s irritating when your audio is distorted or has a poor audio level. It has the capacity to create confusion.
Also, it is possible that players and gamers will be unhappy with high-pitched sounds. Also, Podcasters and YouTubers require a clear and concise voice. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the best computer headphones with microphones to help you on your podcasting journey.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or YouTube channel, here are some things to consider. We’ve put together a list of the best headphone with a mic for a computer. Our goal is to provide you with as much information as possible to assist you in making an informed purchasing decision.
Top best Headphones with Mic for Computer
- EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Razer Kraken: Lightweight and Retractable Noise Isolating Gaming Headset
- Logitech H390 Wired, Stereo with Noise-Cancelling Headset
- Soundcore by Anker Life Q20+ Noise Cancelling Headphone
- BlueFire Stereo Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Wireless PC Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone
- BLARO Bluetooth, Over-Ear, Deep Bass Wireless, and Wired Headsets
- Sennheiser HD 350BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone
- Nulaxy Computer Headset with Microphone
EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 (Best headphone for Gaming)
Brand: EPOS Gaming | Special Feature: Noise-cancellation | Style: Headset | Color: Black and Blue | Product Type: Closed acoustic
If you’re new to podcasting or video production. Consider using the Sennheiser GSP 300 headphone mic as your best voice recorder headset microphone. The Epos headphones with a mic have a cushioned headband and XL flexible stuffing ear cups. Sennheiser’s headphone is your best bet if you need top-notch solace and noise isolation for your records.
Another benefit of these headphones with a mic is the availability of a noise-canceling mouthpiece. That reduces the rumble of the base, making it ideal for both singing and recording vocals.
We recommend these as the best headphone with a mic for a computer. In addition, the earphone’s tight blast arm can deal with respiratory noises. As a result, the gaming connection will have crystal-clear audio, which is necessary.
This headphone with a mic for pc can be used with a Mac, Xbox One, or other devices as well. Because it’s so easy to use, the Sennheiser GSP 300 headphones are your best friend in the studio.
- Great sound frequency: The Sennheiser GSP 300 has good sound quality. The bass and midrange are de-emphasized to around 1kHz, while the 1-3kHz range is slightly emphasized.
- Easy to adjust the volume: The headphone has a volume wheel built into the ear cup, which makes it easy to make changes while playing games. You don’t have to exit your game to change the volume of your game’s playback.
- Ergonomic and stylish design: When compared to their more expensive models, the GSP 300s have a similar appearance. The headband padding is not overly thick, and the round cushions are very comfortable. Apart from that, the parts themselves are incredibly durable and stable.
- Closed acoustic headphones: Because of the GSP 300 closed-back acoustic headphones’ XL memory foam pads. It offers a comfy acoustic seal that allows you to concentrate on your game while enjoying engaging audio. Even in noisy environments, you can still enjoy high-quality game audio thanks to this device’s passive noise reduction capabilities.
- It is suitable for both recording and gaming.
- Suitable for prolonged use.
- Its frequency response is noticeable.
- Comfortable and adaptable
- The design is a little sloppy.
It’s a great deal and an easy recommendation to get a Sennheiser-quality headset at this price point and with this level of flexibility. This is an excellent choice that won’t let you down.
Sony MDR7506 (best headphone diaphragm)
Brand: Sony | Special Feature: Foldable | Style: Headphones | Color: Black | Product Type: Dynamic, closed
Sony is a well-known name in electronic goods. Sony has produced some of the best headphones ever, and this is one of them. In terms of being luxurious. It is long-lasting and has incredible sound quality. The coiled cable ensures a seamless connection.
It has excellent frequency response and high-quality 40mm, drivers. You can achieve studio-quality results by combining these two factors. These are among the best headphones with a mic for a computer that can be used for games. It’s an excellent tool for people who like to record audio.
Because of its low impedance and close-to-the-ear design. Because of how it’s made, the Sony MDR-7506 is better able to block out ambient noise. The Sony MDR-7506 has a foldable design that makes it easier to store and transfer.
A coiled cable also makes it easier to move and prevents the headset from getting caught on things when it’s being dragged. Also, there are 40mm-diameter drive units that give you more profound bass.
- Easy to Use: There is no control scheme on the headphones, but they are still a straightforward piece of tech. The headphone is designed to be worn over the ears. So all you have to do is put them and use them.
- Superb sound: It has a bright and distinct sound that has made it famous. There is no doubt that the sound quality is exceptional for this price point. The 40mm drivers have an impedance rating of 63 ohms, which means they make a great sound.
- Excellent Durability: The headset is produced of plastic, which makes it relatively long-lasting and durable. If you find that the pads are no longer comfy after years, you can change them. The metal earcups on the outside make matters even better.
- Fashionable and comfortable: The headphones are mostly made of plastic. The creator made the headphone foldable and movable. The Sony MDR7506 is a simple studio headphone that fits well.
- Ideal for recording and filming
- It has the ability to store and transfer data.
- It has an excellent frequency response.
- Elegant design
- Few users complain about the product’s durability.
If you want a single pair of headphones that you can use in a variety of situations, or if you just want them for your daily needs. You will have a great time with these Sony MDR 7506 headphones.
Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
Brand: Razer | Special Feature: Headset | Style: Kraken | Color: Green | Product Type: Dynamic | Connectivity Type: Wired
There are Several headphones are available, making it difficult to select the best budget option. But you can’t go wrong with a Razer Kraken. This is the best headphone with a mic for a computer at a low price.
There are few gaming headsets that can compete with the original Kraken in terms of simplicity and portability. If you have a PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, or PC, you can use this to enjoy your classic games.
These are wired headphones, just like most gaming headsets. In addition to the Kraken, they also include a variety of adapters to ensure that it is compatible with your game consoles. They also feature a regular 3.5mm headphone jack for relaxing and playing music.
Also, the Kraken’s earpads feature gel-infused foam that is both comfortable and breathable. However, cooling is also important to avoid the heat created that can occur with a few headsets.
- Design & Ergonomics: The Razer Kraken’s well-thought-out design gives it a refined look and excellent comfort. There are numerous ways to minimize the impact of a foam pad on the skull. In addition to their oval shape, the ears of owls are also very close to one another. Also, the faux leather structure adds a touch of class.
- Build Quality: In our opinion, the Razer Kraken is one of the strongest and most durable headsets on the market. These headphones were made with durable materials.
- Good Sound quality: When it comes to in-game sounds like gunshots, footsteps, or engine noises. The Razer Kraken makes it easy to tell where they’re rising from. It has a clear voice that sounds full.
- Suitable for long periods
- Noise cancellation built-in mic
- Excellent positional audio
- Bright color design
- THX Spatial Audio is not included in this model.
If you want an all-around headset that doesn’t cost a lot and doesn’t mind missing a few useful features. We believe the Razer Kraken to be an excellent choice in this case.
Brand: Logitech | Special Feature: Lightweight, with Mic | Style: Headset | Color: Green | Product Type: Dynamic | Connectivity Type: Wired
Now, let’s take a look at a Logitech that is also a good option. They’re small on-ear headsets like the Sony. They are made out of flexible ABS, which is solid and comfy.
Also, the padding on the earpieces and the headband itself are both generously padded. The sound quality is excellent. In particular, the high-end is more sensitive, resulting in a clearer concept.
The built-in microphone is fixed, but you can move the ear cup around to pick the ideal place. As a result of this, it is tuned specifically to reproduce speech sounds. So it works very well for voice calls.
Also, the inbuilt electronics include a powerful noise cancellation processor. As a result, the signals picked up by the microphone remain free of ambient noises.
- Great Quality Microphone: The noise-canceling microphone on the Logitech H390 is its best feature. It does a good job of getting rid of the noisy environment. So you can conduct virtual meetings without disturbing others.
- Excellent sound quality: Logitech H390 sounds excellent, so it gets five stars. That doesn’t mean you should buy this over a more expensive one with more features. The sound quality of the H390 is superior to other headphones in its price range.
- Durable and comfortable: Even after a long period of use, the headset remains comfortable. The microphone is set up at a better height, so you will be able to hear the voice without any trouble. Because they are made of soft material, ear cups do not cause any discomfort to the ears. Since the headphones are made of plastic, they could break if they get hit or dropped hard.
- Good volume and mute control: The wire’s volume and mute controls make it simple to adjust the volume to your liking. You will be able to get things done quickly and easily while participating in an official online meeting.
- It is easy to operate.
- The sound it generates is crisp and precise.
- The bass is deep and rich.
- A rotating microphone.
- Unattractive style
If you want a cheap headset to use every day or in the office. This is the best headphone with a mic for a computer. The noise-canceling and sound quality are both very nice.
Soundcore by Anker Life Q20+
Brand: Soundcore | Special Feature: Microphone, USB connectivity, Noise-Canceling | Style: Headband | Color: Black | Connectivity Type: Wireless
In terms of price, Anker’s Soundcore Life Q20 headphones are among the most affordable on the market. The battery lasts 40 hours with noise cancellation. This pair of headphones has a lightweight design with memory foam earcups and an adjustable headband.
Even if you’re listening to pop music with a lot of basses, the sound efficiency is outstanding. The noise-cancellation works well for times when you don’t wish to hear anyone.
It’s perfect for blocking out the noise of an airplane or for working from home with your kids. Also, The USB C port has taken the place of the older micro-USB port, allowing for faster charging.
It takes only five minutes to charge the device for 4 hours of listening time. This version also supports Bluetooth multipoint, allowing you to attach to two gadgets.
- Good Sounds: The Soundcore Life Q20’s overall sound is lovely, with the lowest frequencies delivering the most clarity. Despite the emphasis on the low end, the vocals remain pleasant, if a little quiet. This setup is suitable for a wide range of musical styles.
- Hybrid Noise Cancellation: The Life Q20+ active noise-canceling headphones are made with internal and external microphones. It has the hybrid noise cancellation ability to cancel out short and mid noises like airplanes and traffic.
- Very Comfortable: This could be the thing that sets the Life Q20 apart the most. Most cheap models have smaller earcups and less padding, so only people with smaller heads and ears can wear them comfortably. On the other hand, the Life Q20 has a thick layer of padding and a lot of room in the ear canals.
- Good portability and battery time: The Life Q20 weighs only 9.3 oz and folds up into a compact package. It can run for up to 40 hours on a single charge. Also, these headphones only come with a zippered bag.
- The audio sounds good in a variety of music.
- Noise cancellation performs admirably.
- Excellent battery life
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity
- The call quality is not as good
If you want active noise cancellation, the Anker Soundcore Q20 ANC is a perfect way to start. It has good sound quality, a long battery life, and good controls. For the price, Soundcore Life Q20 is the best headphone with a mic for a computer.
BlueFire Stereo Gaming Headset (best headphone for gaming)
Brand: BlueFire | Special Feature: Microphone, LED lights | Style: Headband | Color: Green | Product Type: Over-Ear Headphones | Connectivity Type: Wired
BlueFire stereo is one of the best headphone with mic for gaming because of its cheap cost. It’s perfect for people on a budget or who are just starting gaming. In addition to PS4 and Xbox One, Nintendo and PC are all compatible with the headphones.
The soft ear cushions and sturdy headband make sure that long gaming sessions are comfortable. Additionally, the cable’s inline controls allow you to modify the microphone’s volume or mute it.
Also, it allows you to separate yourself from the computer with an extra-long two-meter cable. Despite a lack of clarity, the overall sound quality is excellent for its low price tag. The noise-canceling feature of the headphones works well. Also, the built-in microphone can be angled up to 120 degrees to get the best sound quality.
It’s a great way to stay in touch with your friends while on a mission or in a chatroom. Additionally, the microphone can be removable. Additionally, the vibrant LED lights make them much more noticeable.
- LED Lights and Comfortable: Its soft ear cushions and strong headband will keep you comfortable for hours. When the ear cup is closed, it covers your ear and successfully blocks out outside noise. Also, the vibe of your game will be well-enhanced by bright LED lights.
- Long Soft Cable: More than 2.1 meters! This is great for video gamers because they don’t have to sit straight next to the PC. It’s much easier to move around and relax with such a long cord.
- Versatile and widely compatible: It is primarily intended for PC users who will use this new gaming headphone. It’s also compatible with the New Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, PSP, and Cell Phones.
- Excellent mic and volume control: The mic and volume can be easily adjusted via a small controller attached to the cord. Also, the quality of the microphone is excellent.
- Low-cost Lightning headphones
- Lightweight and comfy
- It has a large head and ear fit range
- Excellent value for money.
- The headband might be a little longer.
The BlueFire stereo headset is the best value-for-money headphone on the market today. These give a nice overall quality for a very low price.
Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450
Brand: Turtle Beach | Special Feature: Microphone, Surround Sound | Style: Headset | Color: Black / Red | Product Type: Over-Ear Headphones | Connectivity Type: Wireless
The Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 is the next best option. Because of its impressive specs, this headphone is considered one of the best. This headphone provides a clear and loud sound. If you don’t have a lot of money but still want a great pair of wireless headphones for music and games, this is a good choice. This is a good-looking headphone, but it lacks the lavishness of other models.
Its multimedia card’s drivers are lightning-fast when playing games. It also comes with three other Turtle Beach preset sound equalization settings as an additional perk.
It has an adjustable microphone that is extremely sensitive. The mic can be removable. In addition, the Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 is compatible with Android devices. Its battery has a 15-hour life expectancy on a single charge.
Because it has unique features like comfy ear pads, a movable headband, and modern materials. This headphone is ideal for long-term use because it doesn’t cause any discomfort.
- Comfortable and solid: This pair of headphones is made of matte black plastic with glossy black decors. It has a fabric headband with cushioned foam on top of it. Because it slides out of both ear cups, it fits most heads. You’ll notice the mesh and foam padding for comfort.
- Long-Lasting Battery: It is unclear from Turtle Beach what the battery capacity is of the integrated lithium-polymer system. Our tests show that it has a battery life of up to 15 hours.
- Excellent wireless performance: The Stealth 450 comes with a USB device for wireless connectivity. It’s just a frequent 2.4 GHz WiFi. Also, there was no noise or drops during our testing of this headset. The range is outclassed.
- Good Audio Performances: We’ll review audio performance for gaming and music separately. However, no matter how you use the headset, it generates the same audio. So, its audio performance is good.
- Low price
- Surround sound systems are fantastic.
- Long battery life
- Wireless and comfortable
- It is not lavish.
The Stealth 450 certainly has many features, and there are very few flaws in its design. The sound and mic quality is fantastic. This high-quality gaming headset will enhance your experience in the virtual world.
BLARO Bluetooth Headphones
Brand: BLARO | Special Feature: Hi-Fi sound, Up to 100Hrs Playing Time | Style: Headband | Color: Black / Red | Product Type: Over-Ear Headphones | Connectivity Type: Wireless and wired
The BLARO Wireless headphones have a good bit of battery life at a very reasonable cost. You can watch 35 movies or listen to more than 1000 songs on a single charge. If you dislike having to charge your gadgets or often find that the batteries are dead.
You’ll like these headphones. Also, you can use a Bluetooth connector to connect them wirelessly to a PC. You can also utilize the 3.5mm cable that comes with it to connect to any other gadget.
The sound quality is decent for the price, but don’t expect high-end features. When you consider the price, the built-in microphone is decent. A mic is also built into the 3.5mm cable. This usually leads to better sound quality on the other side.
However, because there is no active noise cancellation, the comfortable pads can only help to reduce some outside sound.
- Slider Adjustable Headband: Because of the soft headband and adjustable metal slider, this headphone is gentle on the ears. The tight back is an enfolding design that seals in music and blocks interruptions.
- Excellent Comfort: You can hear better with them. Also, you can enjoy top-notch performance and comfort without any cables getting in the way.
- Great Stereo sounds: This headphone has two 40 mm drivers, which give it an excellent natural sound. Additionally, they included deep, thudding bass to ensure the best possible sound quality.
- Easy to carry: The included storage bag makes it easy to fold and transport your BLARO Bluetooth headphones on the go. In some cases, the BLARO over-ear headphones may be too small for your ears.
- Excellent battery life
- Lightweight and comfortable
- There are both wired and wireless options.
- Elegant appearance
- Active noise cancellation is not available.
If you’re looking for a set of wireless headphones that won’t cost much, BLARO is a great option. The point is that they won’t deliver active noise or muffle suburban noises. The good news is that the headphone has long battery life.
Sennheiser HD 350BT
Brand: Sennheiser | Special Feature: USB-C, Lightweight | Style: Headband | Color: Black / Red | Product Type: Foldable | Connectivity Type: Wireless
Our next choice, the HD 350BT, makes a number of significant adjustments while still being an economical choice. Despite their low price, these headphones have a premium build quality that gives them the appearance and sound of much more expensive headphones. Their balanced output isn’t dominated by bass, unlike many low-price headphones.
The absence of active noise cancellation is the main difference between these and expensive models. Sennheiser has a reputation for producing high-quality headphones, and these didn’t disappoint.
It’s exceptionally well-made for the cost, with a sturdy chassis made of durable plastic. Also, the headband has a thin silicone pad inside for comfort. The earpads are also very smooth and padded with faux leather. It has 30-hour battery life.
Also, you can connect two devices using multi-point Wifi pairing. The headphones support aptX and AAC audio codecs. In addition, the microphone is of higher quality than most.
- Controls and Functions: Use the knobs on the right side of the top to control the volume. Among the features, you’ll be able to access play/pause, volume control, answer/hang-up calls, and activate the virtual assistant via voice.
- Good Battery Life and Charging: Sennheiser has improved the battery life on this Bluetooth headset. The 350BT battery can last for 30 hours on a single charge. The USB-C charging port speeds up charging and longer headphone life.
- Mobile Apps: In addition to being extremely user-friendly, the Sennheiser mobile app includes an EQ module. This allows you to make the sound profile fit your needs. Also, the transparent hearing mode enables you to keep an eye on your surroundings or have a quick chat.
- The sound quality is excellent throughout the range.
- Excellent battery life
- Most users will find it comfortable.
- Bluetooth MU-MIMO
- Auxiliary cable support is not available.
The HD 350BT does a great job when it comes to sound quality. For this price point, it’s a great value. If you are a smart person who listens at an average volume. The HD 350BT is a good value for the price it offers.
Nulaxy Computer Headset (best headphone with noise cancelling)
Brand: Nulaxy | Special Feature: Noise Cancelling | Style: Headphone | Color: Black | Product Type: Over-Ear | Connectivity Type: Wired
With the Nulaxy USB Headset, you’ll be able to record crystal-clear audio straight from your sound card. This sound card enhances the quality of your voice. This is a great meeting recording headphone that you can rely on.
This unidirectional microphone captures vocals from a specific direction, reducing surrounding noise. This headset has a USB plug so that it can be used with PCs, tablets, etc.
You can also mute the microphone or speaker using the volume control. This best headphone with a mic for a computer has a headband and earpads that make it easy to hold.
Thanks to these earpads, you’ll be able to wear these lightweight headphones for a more extended period. Overall, these are the best headphone with a mic for a computer.
- Jack and USB Plug Connections: The headset has a USB cord and a 3.5mm jack audio wire. So it can be used with a variety of devices like mobile phones and PCs. In addition, the cable’s 2.2-meter length gives the possibility to move about.
- The sound is crystal clear: Its built-in sound card ensures crystal-clear audio quality for a delightful call experience. Also, this type of microphone can effectively reduce undesired ambient noise.
- Easy to Manage: The headset has a control box attached to the USB connection. You can easily adjust the volume and mute the mic or speaker. The headband can be adjustable, and the ear pads can be rotated to fit your head. The microphone can be turned to 270° so that you can put it in the best spot.
- Easy to carry and comfy: This PC headset with a microphone weighs in at 3.52 ounces. You won’t feel any pressure to wear it all day long. The high-elasticity, air-permeable ear cushion keeps you comfortable all day.
- High-quality audio quality
- Noise-cancelling technology
- Comfortable and easy to transport
- Connections via jack and USB plug
- Few users complain about the durability.
Nulaxy may be an option for you if you have a smaller budget. There are currently no other Bluetooth on-ears that can provide this level of audio quality for such a cheap cost.
Buying guide for the best headphone with a mic
There are a lot of things to think about with any pair of headphones. In this post, however, we’ll be focusing primarily on microphones. Because there are a lot of other headphone guides out there for you to explore.
Type of Microphone
What are you going to be doing with the headset before making a purchase? Are you only interested in the audio? Do you need a microphone since almost all headsets now have one? The majority of microphones are connected to the control board via a cable. They are fine for taking the occasional social call, but the performance is usually not as good. The best microphones are either constructed into your headphones or swivel out on the rise, allowing you to speak directly into the device.
Headphones always block outside noise, if they are earplugs or over-the-ear styles. However, this system has evolved significantly in recent years. It now uses a second microphone to capture ambient noise. The headphones then create symmetric sound waves to reverse these effects. This means that all external noise is effectively eliminated. What a mind-blowing concept. But some makers have used this new tech better than others.
The best headsets give you high-quality sound in your ears and ensure that your voice comes through your mic in the clear. The headphones must be used for audio or video purposes if you’re planning on doing so. You should also invest in a decent set of headphones and a high-quality microphone.
In order to get the most out of your headphones with microphones, they must be comfortable. Even more so if you use it for a lot of hours.
Is it better to use Bluetooth or not? You’ll have the peace of mind that comes with uninterrupted communication if you use a cable to transmit your audio. In recent years, Bluetooth technology has made significant strides, but there is still some loss of acoustics when using Bluetooth earbuds.
Consider the battery life of a wireless model before purchasing. We recommend headphone that lasts more than 8 hours.
- How much Headphone use is too much?
- How Bluetooth headphone noise cancellation works?
- How to Fix a Broken Headphone Cable?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the sound quality matter?
Are you only interested in using your headphones to make phone calls, or would you like to listen to your favorite music? Numerous skilled headphones with mics take priority microphone quality over audio performance. Dedicated headsets put-call quality ahead of music sound quality most of the time. As previously stated, even high-end models with excellent sound quality can suffer from poor microphone performance. So, choosing headphones that nicely balance sound and call quality is crucial.
What kind of headphones are best for recording?
The USB headset microphone is the best way to record audio when using a headset. As a result of its ease of use, even for podcasters who are just getting started. Also, you can take calls with these headsets.
How long should headphones last?
The lifespan of headphones varies depending on the type of headphones. The most common types of headphones are earbuds, in-ear monitors, and over-ear headphones. Earbuds and in-ear monitors can last two to three years while over-ear headphones can last up to five years.
Are headphone mics good?
Yes, Headphone mics are a great way to go for people who do not have the budget for a more expensive microphone. They are perfect for podcasters, YouTubers, and gamers.
Headphone mics are microphones that are built into the ear cups of headphones. These mics can be used to both take and make phone calls on your phone, which can come in handy if you don’t want to hold your phone up while you talk on it. They can also be used for recording audio or capturing sound from concerts and other events.
Your headphones must have a good microphone. It doesn’t really matter how often you use it; what matters is that your demands are fulfilled before you buy. In order to record audio, the user must be completely focused. As a result, the best headphone with a mic for a computer must be able to minimize the impact of the surrounding noise.
The closed-back headphones are pretty decent because they eliminate all ambient sound. You can also use the microphone to improve the quality of your voice. To help you choose, we’ve outlined the best headphones with a microphone for the computer. We recommend that you buy a headphone today because each product won’t strain your pocket.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: We hope you love the product we recommend! Just so you know, We may collect a share or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our link, we really appreciate it!