The cost of gaming is high. Getting started with a gaming PC, whether it’s one you create yourself or one you buy prebuilt, is not inexpensive. But what if you could play games without spending a lot of money? This is where the best affordable prebuilt gaming pc versions come into play.
These prebuilt pcs are both economical and powerful, allowing you to get the right balance. There are plenty of options for those on a tight budget, as well as those looking for the ideal present for a gamer on your list. So keep reading to learn more about these prebuilt pcs.
Why PC gaming is better than console?
The PC gaming industry has been around for much longer than the console gaming industry and is more established. Here are reasons why playing games on a computer is preferable to playing them on a console:
PC gaming is better than console because it is cheaper. A whole PC can be bought for around $500, whereas a console alone will cost you about $499.99 for a PS5, Plus you have to pay a monthly Subscription for some games.
The performance of PCs is far superior to consoles, as they can run on more powerful hardware. Graphics in PC games are also better than consoles due to the higher resolution and graphical fidelity that PCs can achieve. Higher frame rates in PC games are also a major selling point for gamers, as they provide a smoother experience and more responsive controls.
Lots of games for PC
Console gamers are limited to the games that they can play on their consoles. PC gamers, on the other hand, have access to a wide variety of games that they can play on their computers. For example, on Steam, a PC game store, there are over 30,000 games. This is not even counting the other stores like Origin and Uplay. There are also free-to-play games with microtransactions that offer in-game items for purchase. On consoles, this number is much lower with only about 5,000 games available.
PC gaming has more advantages than console gaming. The most important one is that you can upgrade the hardware if needed. For example, if you want to play a game that requires a lot of RAM, you can simply upgrade your RAM and it will work just fine. Console games are not upgradable so they will never be able to play the latest games.
Best Affordable Prebuilt Gaming PC
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
- Acer Aspire TC-885-UA91 Desktop
- Skytech Chronos Gaming PC Desktop
- Periphio Gaming Desktop Tower PC
- Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Computer
- iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Desktop
- DELL Gaming Optiplex Tower Computer Desktop
- AVGPC Q-Box Series Gaming PC
- MSI Aegis SE Gaming Desktop
Top 10 best prebuilt gaming computer detailed review
Prebuilt gaming PCs come in various settings, making it difficult to determine which one is best. There are many prebuilt PCs to choose from, each with unique features and a similarly different price tag. Make that your PC is up to the task and that it delivers the performance you want. We compiled this list of a few of the most affordable prebuilt gaming pc on the market right now to help you out.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Budget Gaming PC
|Motherboard||Intel B560 Chipset|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-11600KF 3.9GHz 6-Core (11 Generation)|
|RAM Memory||16GB DDR4|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (12GB Memory)|
|Operating System||Windows 11 Home 64-bit|
The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme is the best prebuilt gaming PC for the money. That can run modern games on medium to high settings. Also, the powerful GTX 3060 graphics card is one of the most important aspects of this gaming PC. Also, it comes with a fast Intel Core i5-11600KF processor, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, a 1 TB HDD, and an Intel B560 motherboard. This prebuilt computer comes with a mouse and keyboard that are connected by wire.
The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is a great way for many people to get their first PC. Because it has enough power to run any game at 60 FPS or more at high settings. When playing online games against other people. It can also stream content and make new content.
The choice of parts is also great for the price range. We suggest this PC to anyone who wants a cheap prebuilt gaming PC. That can run games at 60 FPS with medium to high settings. CyberPowerPC also includes a mouse and keyboard so that you can begin gaming straight out of the box with this VR-ready PC. It includes everything you need to get started at a price range of less than $1000.
The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is the best performance gaming pc. It’s an excellent budget gaming PC for anybody looking to play the newest games on medium to high levels. Have enough strength to let you stream and make content. So it’s great for a wide range of users.
- Graphics card of a high standard: The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC will let you play games at high settings without lagging. The PC’s graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, a high-end model.
- SSD with a lot of space: This will give you enough memory to run several programs at the same time. The 500 GB SSD that comes with the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC means that your programs and games will load much faster.
- Stylish Design: The inside of the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC looks very nice. The interior is decorated in black and red, making it look very stylish. We really like this design because it goes well with how the PC seems as a whole.
- This prebuilt pc is upgradeable.
- It works well with most gaming configurations.
- It has a lot of storage space.
- Contains current-generation components
- The PSU is weak compared to other gaming PCs.
The prebuilt CyberpowerPC is an excellent PC for gaming. If you want a cheap way to get into PC gaming without sacrificing raw power or looks, this is one of the best gaming pc pre built.
Acer Aspire TC-885-UA91 (best gaming PC with low price)
|Motherboard||Intel 300 series chipset|
|Processor||Intel Core i3 9100, Up to 4. 2GHz, 9th Gen|
|RAM Memory||8GB DDR4 Memory|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||512GB SSD|
|Graphics Card||Intel UHD Graphics 630 (Integrated)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
The Acer Aspire TC has a fast 9th-generation Intel Core i3 processor and is a good budget prebuilt computer. It also has 8GB of memory, a 512GB SSD, and a little bit of room to grow. It has Wi-Fi, which is becoming more common in low-cost gaming PCs. Overall, this PC is an excellent pick for anybody looking for a general-purpose machine with enough extra features.
Most low-cost gaming PCs have a design that is similar to the new Aspire. It has a steel and plastic case that is painted black. Below the power button, there is a silver line that goes from top to bottom. A few expansion slots are included, but the system is completely functional and ready to use right out of the box.
The Intel Core i3-9100 processor and Intel UHD Graphics 630 card that is already built into this machine make it very fast. It comes with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD from Acer. So it’s a good gaming PC you can use every day. This machine is good enough for daily work. A 21.5-inch ultra-thin monitor may be used to get the maximum out of it.
If you want to buy a best gaming pc with low price, the Acer Aspire TC is a good option. Even more so if you want to be able to improve this computer in the future. It has a newer processor from the 9th generation, enough RAM, high-speed SSD storage, and even Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Good Connectivity: The port variety is exceptional, especially given the price. There is one USB 3.1 port, one USB port, an SD card reader, and separate microphone and headphone jacks on the front of the computer. There are two more USB 3.1 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two HDMI ports, and one VGA port on the rear panel.
- Latest edition processor: The highlight of this Acer Aspire Series update, is lovely. The Core i3-9100 processor from Intel is part of the Coffee Lake line. That means you are getting a processor with four cores. That is now good enough for everyday tasks and costs less.
- SSD and RAM with a lot of space: The system has a powerful CPU, 8GB of memory, and a 512GB solid-state drive (SSD). Compared to traditional hard drives, this makes things even faster. The Acer Aspire TC-885-UA91 is a good choice when it comes to day-to-day use.
- The price is reasonable.
- Excellent interconnectivity
- Great performance metrics
- This pc has high-end components
- Its 300W PSU limits upgrades
The desktop computer we tested, the Acer Aspire TC-885-UA91, has a 9th Gen Intel Core i3 processor and is small and efficient. Which is good for general use as a prebuilt PC because it works well and quickly.
Skytech Chronos (best budget gaming pc pre built)
|Motherboard||ASRock B550M motherboard|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 10400F 2.9GHz (4.3GHz Max Boost)|
|RAM Memory||16GB DDR4|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||1TB NVME Gen4 SSD|
|Graphics Card||RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
SkyTechChronos is very popular with the CyberpowerPC team. It has an excellent ability to cool. Even though it is still less expensive than other gaming PCs in its class. The Skytech Chronos is the best budget gaming pc pre built for people who want to play games on medium to high settings.
This PC has many great features, like pre-installed 120mm RGB fans and a CPU that is cooled by water. It’s also a great feature for gamers who want to get even more out of their buy since it’s completely upgradable. But if you change the graphics card, your warranty will be void. However, the cooling capacity and upgradeability more than makeup for it.
The SkyTech Chronos has a well-designed and thought-out interior. The design of the casing is distinctive. That gives the components a lot of room and has a simple but elegant look. Steel is used to make the inside. This means it should be able to stand up to some use.
- Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X: For the price, the Skytech Chronos is an excellent gaming PC. It has 16GB of DDR4 RAM @3200MHz and an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor. Nvidia’s RTX 3060 6GB graphics card and the 1TB SSD, and the 600W 80 Plus Gold power supply are all included.
- Ideal for high-level games: This computer is great for playing most new games on settings between medium and high. We tried it out in Fortnite, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, FIFA 19, and more of our favorite games. Keeping these settings in mind, this PC can handle all of them at 60 frames per second or higher.
- Water cooling and RGB fans: An AIO water-cooling system for the CPU is also included with four RGB 120mm fans. That’s not something you usually see on a gaming PC in this price range.
- Provides good performance in 1080p and 1440p games.
- Superior content creator assistance
- One of the greatest cooling systems available
- Excellent motherboard
- The VGA port’s display quality is subpar.
The SkyTech Chronos framework is a great gaming machine that is ready for the future. This looks and feels good in the game. Simply put, it’s a gaming powerhouse that can run any processor.
Periphio Gaming Desktop Computer Tower PC
|Processor||Intel Quad-Core i5 3.1GHz|
|RAM Memory||8GB RAM|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||128GB SSD, 1TB 7200 RPM HDD|
|Graphics Card||GeForce GTX 1650 4GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
This Periphio prebuilt gaming desktop is a great buy if you want a gaming PC with a good set of features but not too many. That you can get better over time. It comes in an elegant and eye-catching black standard tower.
There is a tempered glass panel on its side, which is its most prominent feature. Which is lit up by the unique blue backlighting of the model. There are three fans on the front of this model with blue lights, which work pretty well to keep the air cool. It takes up a pretty big space, so you might need to clear off your desk to make room for it.
Periphio set a quite high bar for ways to connect. This model is equipped with up to eight USB 2.0 ports and three USB 3.0 connections, HDMI, a display connector, and an Ethernet port. Because of the design and connectivity options, the Periphio gaming desktop has a very good performance.
It comes with an Nvidia GTX 1650 graphics card, which is why. Which has 4GB and is already overclocked. This card has 8GB RAM and an Intel Core i5 processor. When playing games, these parts work together to give 74fps at a resolution of 1080P. This means it can play games like Fortnite and Rainbow 6: Siege at 100 frames per second. This model also has space for you to store things. It comes with a 1TB hard drive and a 120GB solid-state drive. Also, if you need more space in the long run, you can always update the parts.
- Great performance in games: The graphics card is an Nvidia GTX 1650 (Overclocked Version) with 4GB of memory. The Periphio will have no trouble playing popular games on settings that are good enough. just don’t think you can turn anything up to 4K. It does well on the Hitman 2 test (1080p, max settings).
- Best cooling: It comes with four 120mm RGB ring case fans that ensure your build stays cool. In contrast, letting you change all of your colors with the touch of a button for the perfect setup.
- Easy setup: The Elemental has a power supply in the basement and back-channeling to make it easy to clean and route cables. It’s a well-run building. The case can hold CPU coolers up to 170mm tall and GPUs up to 330mm long.
- There are more than enough networking possibilities.
- Excellent gameplay performance
- RGB fans maintain things cool while gaming.
- Excellent design prebuilt pc.
- Issues with the graphics card
The Periphio prebuilt Pc is a good gaming computer for a low price, but it does have some limitations. 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 CPU is the primary drawback here.
Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer
|Motherboard||B75 LGA 1155 Motherboard|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 GHz|
|RAM Memory||8 GB DDR3|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||HDD 1TB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB|
|Operating System||WINDOWS 10 Pro|
Our team of gamers really likes the Alarco Gaming prebuilt PC. It runs games faster than most of its competitors, and its features are pretty good for the price. However, while playing Fortnite on medium settings, it slows down. The graphics card isn’t the best either, and it doesn’t work with VR. So if you want high-quality graphics or VR features, this might not be the best choice.
The Alarco Gaming Desktop PC is a cheap gaming computer that can play Fortnite at 100 FPS on low settings. It comes with 8GB of RAM, which should be enough to run these games often. The graphics card isn’t good enough for newer games, but it works well for Fortnite.
The cheapest prebuilt gaming PC is a good choice for a gamer who is just starting out. It can play high-quality games on settings between medium and low. But the graphics aren’t very good.
The Alarco Gaming Desktop PC has a nice-looking interior. It’s sleek, simple, and has a lot of power. The first time we opened this cheap gaming desktop, we were surprised by how much space it had. You can be sure that the parts will be safe in there.
- Good Connectivity: Alarco Gaming Desktop PC also comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse so that you don’t have to worry about setting up your own accessories. Also, it has a lot of HDMI ports on the back, so you can connect a TV or monitor if you need to.
- Top-notch performance: The Alarco Gaming Desktop PC works well and is a good gaming computer for the money. One of the best graphics cards on the market, the Nvidia GeForce GT 650 1GB, is included in the package. It’s easy to play games on low or medium settings. But it does slow down when you run Fortnite on low settings at 30 FPS.
- Graphics card of a high standard: The Alarco Gaming Desktop PC is an excellent PC for gaming on a budget. It has a great CPU, RAM, and graphics card. Most games can run at 60FPS on high settings, but Fortnite can only run at 30FPS on low settings.
- It has a modern appearance.
- Prebuilt gaming PC with the lowest price tag
- Excellent features for the price
- 8GB of RAM is sufficient for most games.
- The graphics aren’t the finest.
This is the computer you’ll need if you want to play Fortnite on low levels without any issues on your PC. This one isn’t for you. But if you want a cheap gaming PC that is already put together, this will work for you.
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Computer
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3.4 GHz|
|RAM Memory||8 GB RAM SDRAM|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||512 GB SSD|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
The powerful HP Pavilion TG01-0030 gaming PC is engineered to keep up with today’s and tomorrow’s games, so be ready to compete on your terms. On this list, HP’s prebuilt PC is among the strongest. Easy to smash game titles in 1440p. Still, it fits within the budget.
It comes with a small and smooth exterior. You’ll have all the power you need to play with confidence and room to grow and improve. The smooth and responsive graphics come from the powerful AMD Ryzen 5 3500 processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics architecture. It makes sure that games like Fortnite, Overwatch, and League of Legends run smoothly.
The Pavilion’s case is pretty simple, and it doesn’t come with any cool RGB or tempered glass features. But it does look simple and sleek. All the talents and gems are hidden inside the PC, making it look simple and elegant. Also, it’s essential to know that this motherboard has Wi-Fi built-in, making it easier for you to put it together.
PCs with improved thermal solutions run cooler and quieter even under the most demanding conditions. The HP Pavilion is great for people who are on a tight budget and need every dollar to go as far as it can. You might want to get a better keyboard and mouse to go with this build.
- Stylish design: The HP Pavilion playing games desktop has a stylish faceplate with V-shaped patterns that are upside down. Also, the LED lights at the bottom, next to an HP logo, can be changed. If you want a nice-looking desktop, you should really start here.
- Top-of-the-line parts: The 2021 HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop will sell if it has the right mix of price and performance. A 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 3500 processor and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB) Super graphics card are included.
- Good connections: It also has a good number of ports, including one USB Type-C port, four USB 2.0 ports, and four USB 3.1 ports. There is also a USB 2.0 port, an SD card slot, and an RJ 45 Ethernet port on the back panel. There are HDMI, DVI, and DisplayPort ports on the Nvidia GTX 1650 Super graphics card.
- An efficient hybrid storage solution
- Built-in Wi-Fi-enabled
- Superb gameplay performance
- Prebuilt pc on a tight budget
- The peripherals are less attractive.
The newest HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop for 2021 is priced to sell and made to wow. It gives you smooth 1080p gaming in a small package. So, all in all, that’s one of the best affordable prebuilt gaming pc for the money.
iBUYPOWER Pro best gaming pc on market
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz|
|RAM Memory||8GB DDR4 RAM|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||240GB SSD|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
IBUYPOWER is a well-known brand with a wide range of products aimed at buyers on a budget who want to find good models. One of their best products is the IBUYPOWER Trace 49310 gaming desktop. The desktop is sold as a gaming PC based on its performance specs. It’s very good at gaming. It’s safe to say that it can also easily do other things.
It has a 3.6GHz AMD Ryzen 5 36000 CPU, which can be clocked up to 4.6GHz at full power. When coupled with an AMD Radeon RX 5500XT graphics card and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, it creates a powerful gaming platform. It works very well for gaming, medium-productivity tasks, and even encoding videos.
It is especially good at gaming, and even demanding games like Assassin’s Creed have great frame rates. As for storage, you get a typical 240GB SSD, which you can always add to in the future if your storage needs grow.
It also has four USB 3.0 ports, two pairs of USB 2.0 ports, an Ethernet port, and an audio channel. This is more than enough to hook all of your accessories. There is also an HDMI port, a display port, and Wi-Fi so that you can connect to other devices. It has two RGB strips on the front and a clear panel on one side of a black tower.
- Specs for high-end games: One of the best PCs for serious gamers is the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310. Who wants to spend less than $1,000 without giving up a lot of power. With an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor and an AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT graphics card. This setup can run popular games at high settings and work well with your VR headset.
- Design that is strong and stylish: The iBUYPOWER line of gaming desktop PCs has been a top-of-the-line boutique builder’s favorite for a long time, and for a good reason. It has gaming systems that work well and has low starting prices. Its machines are also smooth and stable. You get a pretty sleek and flashy look with the Trace 4 9310.
- High resolution: Modern games work pretty well on this 1080p-optimized machine. At high graphics settings and 1080p resolution, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey gives 71 frames per second, Far Cry New Dawn gives 85 frames per second, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider gives 76 frames per second.
- A strong graphics card is included.
- Even demanding games run smoothly.
- Set of good connectivity choices
- This computer is upgradeable.
- Its storage capacity on average
This review is about a configuration of the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310, which is a great midrange gaming machine. This looks good and works well in the game. So it’s another best gaming pc on market that’s just up your street.
DELL Gaming Optiplex Tower Computer Desktop
|Processor||Intel Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 6-Core, up to 4.1GHz Turbo|
|RAM Memory||8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||256GB SSD SATA M.2|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 4 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
If you want a prebuilt PC that looks simple but performs at the same level as the competition. If that’s the case, then the Dell Gaming Optiplex is a good enough choice. It’s perfect for a simple setting at home or work to make the whole place feel more professional.
The desktop is well-made and has a 3.1GHz Intel Core i5 processor that lets it work well for hours. Also, it works very well and doesn’t slow down sometimes. It’s too bad that it doesn’t have a separate graphics card. But the desktop doesn’t cause any problems even if it is used for hours at a time.
The processor and 16GB DDR3 RAM are both inside the machine. Which is great news for business people and lower-level gamers. The desktop makes it easy to do many different things at once with so much memory. When you have a lot of work on your plate. It also has 2TB of storage space, which helps the whole system run better.
The device’s front panel has four USB 3.0 ports, jacks for a microphone and headphones, and a smooth DVD rewriter. General users of this system and less serious gamers like how well it works and how it looks. It might not have the RGB lighting that gamers love. But it works as a real gaming computer should.
- Stylish and durable: The metal chassis of the Dell Optiplex makes it strong and durable. It comes in both black and silver. The Dell Optiplex 7010 is made of solid metal, so you know it will last and work well for a long time. Verdict
- High-end computer chip: This high-end PC has a processor with two cores called an Intel Core i5-8500. The cache memory of this processor is 9 MB. The base frequency is 3 GHz, and the boost frequency is 4.1 GHz.
- GPU upgrade option: Based on its size format, the graphics card in a Dell Optiplex can be upgraded. For example, the GeForce GTX 1650 super GPU can be added to the Mini Tower and Desktop models.
- Outstanding performance prebuilt pc
- The compact PC case
- Excellent value for money
- Good connectivity options
- High-end motherboard included
- Few users not like its compact size
The Optiplex is an excellent desktop computer for ordinary computing chores. It’s a good choice for both small and large businesses because it’s not too expensive. It is really an excellent choice for a computer at home.
AVGPC Q-Box Series Gaming PC
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6-Core Cezanne 6-Core 3.9 GHz|
|RAM Memory||8GB DDR4 3200|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||500GB SSD|
|Graphics Card||AMD Radeon Graphics with Liquid Cooler GDDR4|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
We wouldn’t be able to suggest the AVGPC Q-Box 3 PC if it wasn’t the best-prebuilt gaming PC for the money. Both the GPU and CPU are more than enough for most gamers. A contemporary gaming PC should have a large amount of storage and RAM, but this machine doesn’t meet those standards.
This is a good choice if you are buying your first computer or want something that won’t break the bank. If you want something with better quality parts and more power, look elsewhere. There could be something better out there.
AVGPC really shines when it comes to the way the computer looks. If you’re looking for a prebuilt gaming PC that costs less than $800, this is the best one. You need something that can play new games on medium to high settings. So, the AVGPC Q-Box 3 Gaming PC does not let you down.
Most of the case is made of a geometric mesh. That doesn’t let as much air through as it could. But it still allows a lot of air through and is going to offer. It’s more than enough cooling for builds like this one, which is on a smaller budget.
It is one of the few prebuilt PCs with a CPU that is cooled by liquid. It means that the 6-Core AMD 5 3600 processor will give you a lot more power than you would expect from a computer this size.
- Styled and built to last: The AVGPC Q-Box 3 Gaming PC has a very simple layout on the inside. They made a water-cooled system by taking a simple approach. That is easy to put together and has enough room for more vital parts without too big or too much room. The case is big and has plenty of space for upgrades.
- Large space: The 8 GB DDR4 RAM in the Q-Box 3 Gaming PC can be upgraded if needed. We think you should get at least 16GB. The 500GB SSD that comes with the set is also suitable for speed.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core processor: The AVGPC Q-Box 3 Gaming PC is a good competitor for the best cheap prebuilt gaming PC. Also, It has an Nvidia GTX 1050 graphics card and an AMD 6-Core Ryzen 5 3600 processor. A 550W 80 Plus Gold power supply, 1x USB 2.0 ports, and Windows 10 Home operating system are also included.
- This PC is nicely ventilated.
- A liquid CPU cooler improves performance.
- It provides sufficient RAM and storage.
- It includes a tempered glass cover.
- It isn’t easy to upgrade the system.
It is one of the few best affordable prebuilt gaming pc with a CPU that is cooled by liquid. This is an excellent choice if you’re looking for something that works well and doesn’t break the bank.
MSI Aegis SE- Best configuration for gaming PC desktop
|Processor||Intel Core i5-10400F, up to 4.30 GHz, 6 cores|
|RAM Memory||16GB Memory|
|Hard Disk/ Storage||240GB SSD + 1TB HDD|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home Plus|
The MSI Aegis SE seems to learn from the previous entry, which had components that were too strong and cooling that wasn’t strong enough. Overall, it’s a great budget prebuilt PC that offers solid upper-middle-level performance and decent cooling.
MSI makes lots of gaming tech, from simple parts to laptops and PCs that are already put together. The Aegis SE is a clear nod to this history with its unique angled design. Additionally, the front of the case has eye-catching RGB highlights. This all-around approach to PC design likely is what made the product shown here more well-rounded.
Even though the case is very sturdy, it has a surprising amount of airflow. Since glass is an insulator, the lack of a typical hardened glass panel helps a little bit with thermals. The fans actually keep the core from getting too hot. That’s always a worry with PCs that are already built. So although they could get a little noisy when the PC is working hard.
It comes with a 10th-generation Intel i5-10400F processor, an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti graphics card, and 16GB of 3000 Mh. This is a lot more than what any game’s lowest settings are right now. Also, it should give you the best performance (100+ FPS and max settings) on most of the competitive games you want to play. Even more so if you have a 1080p monitor to go with it.
- Top-of-the-line parts: The “MSI Aegis SE 10SI-211US Gaming Desktop” has the latest 10th Gen. Intel Core i5 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series graphics cards. When you need to bring a desktop computer to a LAN party or are looking for a powerful computer that can handle any level of gaming, every gamer can use the Aegis SE.
- RGB feature: You can change the look of your Aegis SE in 1 second. When you press the special MSI LED Button. The “Aegis SE 10SI-211US” has different light effects to make it seem more attractive. You can design your Aegis SE based on how you want it to look and feel.
- Newest WIFI tech: The Aegis SE has the most up-to-date Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax, and speeds of up to 2.4Gbps. Which is three times as fast as Ethernet LAN. Also, the latency is 75% lower than in the last generation.
- Case with enough ventilation and cooling
- Excellent game performance at 1080p resolution
- RBG style design
- Overall, the quality is pretty good.
- It has only 240 GB of memory
All in all, the MSI Aegis SE is a solid gaming tower right out of the box. This is the best configuration for gaming pc you can get for an excellent price.
Buying guide for best gaming pc pre built
Not everyone helps make good decisions, especially people who don’t know much. When this happens, the buyer makes a mistake and spends their hard-earned money, then feels bad about it later. Let’s make sure you understand this guide’s “How to” and “What you’ll get” sections.
The most important piece of hardware for a prebuilt PC is the graphics card. That has to be a separate one with its own memory, not one that is built-in and uses the same memory. Look at how much memory it has when you see a computer with a “dedicated” or “discrete” GPU. The GPU’s video memory, or VRAM, should be no less than 4GB. But many cheap PCs also come with 2GB or 1GB of video memory (VRAM). If this is the only memory card you have, you need to get a better one right away.
The processor, also called a CPU, is the second most crucial part of a computer. Even though the CPU is the least important part of a game. Now that a few years have passed, we can see that the most advanced PC games focus more on the CPU than they did before. So, if you want to play progressive games, try to get a powerful CPU and a beefy GPU. This will give you the best gaming results.
Random Access Memory, or RAM, is a lot more important than the computer’s processor. Your prebuilt PC must have at least 8GB of RAM for gaming. If not, there will be major hiccups and delays. That probably takes away all the fun you wanted from playing games on a computer.
Storage of the PC
This part depends a lot on how many games you want to put on your computer. You don’t need anything besides the files to run Windows, Microsoft Office, Zoom, video players, etc. However, if your needs change in the future, you may be able to remove this component. You’ll need a motherboard that supports at least 256GB of storage as a starting point.
Also, read these posts:
- What do you need for a Gaming PC build?
- How does Liquid Cooling Work on PC?
- How to Build Desktop Computer for Video Editing?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a PC that was already built the best choice for PC gaming?
A PC that has already been put together is an excellent way to save money and not have to worry about putting everything together. Even more so if you’ve never put together your system before. Try to find options that have as good of a graphics card as possible instead of PCs that already have one.
Is it hard to build a PC?
Depending on whom you ask. At first, building a PC might seem like a hard task. But it’s really just a matter of plugging different parts into their proper places and putting everything together. Building a PC isn’t that hard once you’ve done it a few times. But you won’t have to make the PCs we chose because they’re already put together.
Are there nice gaming PCs available for less than $500?
Short answer: yes. You can get a PC with a fair amount of power for $500 or less. But you will have to be reasonable about what you want the computer to be able to do. For example, a $500 gaming PC is suitable for general tasks and less demanding games.
As we reach the end, it’s crucial to keep in mind that even those on a tight budget may find some excellent gaming PCs. Based on the device you choose, be sure to protect your investment by upgrading essential software and hardware. As a result, your PC will be capable of playing high-end games in the upcoming years.
If you want an affordable prebuilt gaming pc, you’re in the correct place. The best affordable prebuilt gaming PC for Warzone or Fortnite is right here, at an affordable price. The best affordable prebuilt gaming PC, around $500 to $1000, is the perfect choice if you’re on a tight budget. Hopefully, you’ve found this guide helpful in choosing the right option for you!
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer: We hope you love the product we recommend! Just so you know, We may Collect a share or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our link, we really appreciate it!